After many months of presentations and meetings we are delighted to officially announce our latest partnership with Food Co Holdings as part of their Business Development Project – Branding and Marketing.
“Agencies were shortlisted for the final round of meetings to discuss proposals and Foodco Holding CEO formed a committee to study all final proposals thoroughly to make the decision.
Selection criteria focused at the following:
- Proved track record with success stories in the FMCG industry
- Agency team with required expertise on a strategic, technical and operational level
- Financial investment required
Committee members were:
CEO, Chief Financial Officer, Business Development Manager, Subsidiaries General Managers, Marketing Manager
The project was awarded to Amplify Marketing Agency FZLLC due to great and intensive experience in FMCG industry with many success stories to tell. Amplify has the required expertise onboard and financial investment was competitive too”
Reema, Marketing Manager
Food Co Holding
The scope of the project for the first year includes:
- Market Research
- Marketing Strategy across Trade, Retail & Category management
- Pricing Strategy & Positioning
- Annual Marketing Plans with Monthly Activities for BTL, ATL & TTL
- Branding including Brand Model Development, Architecture & Portfolio Development, Naming Strategy, Brand Guidelines
- Project Management of all third party contractors and suppliers, working on all activations, executions, production and printing
We are looking forward to sharing some case studies and further information on the project in the coming months – it’s definitely worth looking out for.
In the meantime if you have any marketing needs whether small or large scale – we would love to hear from you!